1. Don't need to Guess Which Batteries to Keep and Which to throw away;
2. Checks power level of all 1.5V & 9V batteries;
3. Easy to read, colour coded meter indicates power level;
4. The battery tester may be used to test the following sizes:
1.5V: AAA, HP16, MN2400, R03
AA, HP7, MN1500, UM3
C, HP11, MN1400, SP11, LR14, UM2
D, HP2, MN1300, SP2, R20, UM1
9V: PP3, MN1604, 6F22, 006P
Current measurement range: 40-375m (A)
Current measurement accuracy: 0.1M(A)
Voltage measurement range: 1.5-9V
Voltage measurement accuracy: 0.1V
Internal resistance measurement range: 4-215mΩ
Internal resistance test accuracy: 0.1mΩ
Temperature test range: 0-40℃
Temperature measurement accuracy: 0.1 ℃
How to Use:
1. Place your battery between the two points of the battery tester, and the easy-to-read display will tell you instantly whether you have a dud, or if you can eke out another few minutes of battery life.
2. Three results: red=replace, yellow=low power, green=good
3. If needle does not move, check that battery is touching both contacts before assuming that it is completely dead.
1. The battery tester is activated by the battery being checked. Keep test times as short as possible, to avoid unnecessary battery drain.
2.Battery is not included.