Adapters for a wide number of vehicles (spark plug types/depths).
3 Inch Gauge with dual color scale in 0-300 Psi, 0-20 Bar readings.
Compression gauge will hold pressure values and has quick push button release valve.
2 rubber cones ends for quick check (no need to thread into head).
16 Inch Flexible Hose, 4pcs copper plating adapters with metric male fittings & O-rings: M10, M12, M14, M18. All the parts are organized in a plastic case to protect the components and easy to carry and storage.
Test Unit/Mode: Bar, PSI
Material: Metal, Rubber
Pressure Gauge Diameter: 75mm
Four Fittings Size: M10 x 1.0mm, M12 x 1.25mm, M14 x 1.25mm, M18 x 1.5mm
Hose overall length: 425mm
Straight Pressure tube length: 153mm
Angled pressure tube length: 155mm
1 x Compression Tester
1 x Hose
4 x Fittings
1 x Straight Line Pressure Pipe
1 x Angled Pressure Pipe
1 x Plastic Case
How to Use:
1. Start the engine and run to the normal working temperature. After the engine stops running, unload all spark plugs;
2. Make the throttle fully opened and press the connection of the pressure gauge on the spark cold hole;
3. Motors drive the engine to rotate at 100-150R/MIN speeds for 3-5 seconds. At this point, the pointer on the instrument will gradually rise, but will stop at a certain value. At this time, the indicator value is the compression pressure of the cylinder;
4. Press the button to zero the pointer;
5. According to the above steps, the measurement is repeated 2 to 3 times to improve the measurement accuracy.