The steel part made from stainless steel with a thickness of 1.4 mm, allowing you to use them with 1.5 mm up to 2.5 mm plastic spacers
Twist the screws anti clockwise and remove the main anchor, you may need to hammer it gently
1. When laying and pasting tiles, the brick seam shall be kept at 2-6 mm
2. Set the thickness of the tile that the regulator will be inserted into, insert T-type metal needles along the brick joints, then rotate 180 deg; to lock it in the bottom of the two bricks.
3. Squeeze the adjusting cover downward by hand or with a special wrench to make the level of the two bricks consistent
4. After the construction, five hours later, when cement or tile adhesive is not completely dry, you can loosen adjusting cap to the opposite direction, 180; rotate again, let the T needle along the crack out
5. Before tightening, it is recommended to rotate the T-pin left and right several times to make room for the surrounding cement or tile glue so that the regulator can be more easily removed