313490 Woodworking Ebony Marking/Mortise Gauge 8"
Crafted from beautifully contrasting solid brass and solid ebony, this marking gauge is an excellent value, yet cuts no corners when it comes to quality. And when it comes time to cut those mortises.
One side of the beam has two pins for use as a mortise gauge when laying out the outlines of mortises and tenons, while the other side has a single pin for laying out the shoulders of tenons and other joinery elements.
The double-pinned side is micro-adjustable with a brass knob at the end of the beam.
- The Ebony Marking and Mortise Gauge features inlaid brass wear strips on the head to ensure a stable reference surface
- Mortise Gauge measures 8" long, beam is 3/4" square
- Head measures 2-1/4" x 2-1/2" x 1-1/8"
- Comfortable, knurled locking screw locks onto brass wear strip for no-slip performance
- Double pins adjust from about 1/4" to 2"
- Adjustments are calibrated with a ruler; there are no graduations on the beam
- Comfortably rounded ebony beam
We Also Recommend
100365E Electric Hand Trimmer Wood Router Joiners Tools 6MM 1/4" 220V EU plug
100365Y Electric Hand Trimmer Wood Router Joiners Tools 6MM 1/4" 220V
100449 Versatile Electric Dust Collector With Dust Bag