11192050 TOPWAY 6pcs 60 Deg HSS Center Drill Bit 1/1.5/2/2.5/3/5mm
- 100% quality and Brand new.
- 60°angle used for producing center holes in workpieces which require precision drilling or machining between centers.
- It also used as starter holes to prevent a drill bit from "walking".
- Center and spotting drills are traditionally used to make a conical hole for a lathe center in order to make a starting point for a standard twist drill, designed to prevent the twist drill from walking.
- Used for producing center holds in components or work pieces with require machining between centers.
- Color: As picture shown
- Material: HSS
- Hardness: HRC 60-62°
- Tip angles: 60°
- Sizes: 1, 1.5, 2.5, 3.15, 5mm
- Quantity: 5PCS
Please allow minor error due to manual measurement.
Due to camera problem, pictures in the listing may not appear the acutal color.
Check the pictures for more details.