Excellent for laboratories, universities and mobile computer repair and RF signal test, etc.
This item can be used with SOIC, CHIP, QFP, PLCC, BGA and temperature-sensitive components.
Suitable for heating shrink, drying, lacquer removal, viscidity removal, ice-out, pre-heating and glue soldering.
- 3-in-1 (Soldering Station, Hot Air Rework Station and DC Power Supply)
- Extremely low noise and space saving design
- Two LED digital displays to show precision temperature
- One LED display to show the mobile RF signal and testing voltage
- PID technology to enhance temperature stability„ quick warming-up
- PID microcomputer control, over-temperature, short circuit, open circuit, overload protections.
- Adjust the airflow and temperature control rotation easily
- Intelligence self-detection function features safe personal operation
- Automatically stop rotation when the temperature is less than 70°C
- Handle with sensor switch features access operating mode when picks up or standby mode when lays down
- Automatic cooling function for effectively prolonging the heater's life and protecting the hot air gun
- ESD design of soldering iron to protect sensitive components
- Plastic holder for the hot air gun
- Metal Stand for keeping the iron from flammable materials
* HEAT GUN (220v - British Standards)
- Power Consumption: 700w
- Gun Temperature Range: 100-500℃
- Soldering Iron Temperature Range: 100-500℃
- Gun type: Air flow 24 L/min
- Display Type: LED Display
- Handle length: ≧ 90 cm
* SOLDERING IRON
- Temperature range: 100-500℃
- Temperature Stability: +/- 2℃
- Tip of Ground Voltage: <2 mv
- Tip of Ground Impedance: <2 ohm
- Display Type: LED display
- Handle Length : ≧ 100 cm