126404 4341 Grade M2 HSS Twist Drill Bit Set 99Pcs 1.5 to 10mm
- Made from high quality 4341 HSS Steel (M2)
- Cuts faster and lasts much longer than most of normal HSS drill bits
- Suitable for Stainless steel, mild steel, wood, plastic, and similar material
- 99pc Set in 14 sizes ranging from 0.5mm to 10mm for most drilling application
- Packed in well organized carrying case
Made from high quality HSS grade 4341 or M2. It will cut faster and last longer than standard HSS drill bits
It is superior to the older high-carbon steel tools, it can withstand higher temperatures without losing its temper (hardness). This property allows HSS to cut faster than high carbon steel, M2 HSS grades generally display high hardness (above Rockwell hardness 60) and abrasion resistance (generally linked to tungsten and vanadium content often used in HSS) compared with common carbon and tool steels.
Suitable for stainless steel in addition to mild steel and other similar material. Supplied in a steel organized case. Perfect for home DIY and general building / engineering use.
16 x 1.5mm, 16 x 2mm, 15 x 2.5mm, 10 x 3mm
10 x 3.2mm, 8 x 3.5mm, 8 x 4mm, 3 x 4.5mm, 3 x 5mm,
2 x 5.5mm, 2 x 6mm, 2 x 6.5mm, 2 x 8mm, 2 x 10mm